PROCEDURE OF HAJJ (DAY Tarwiyah)
ByYusuf bin Abdullah bin Ahmad Al-Ahmad
Tarwiyah day is the eighth day of the month of Dhul Hijjah. So called because on that day the people filling up with water to drink (preparation of worship) next.
The works on Tarwiyah:1. Disunnahkan for those who go for Hajj tamattu 'ihram to perform Hajj on the day, ie from the place where it stopped. So,
should he showered and rubbed perfume on her body, not wearing a
seamless cloth, and he ihram with scarves, cloth and sandals.
for women, then he should bathe and wear clothing whatever she wants
with the condition do not display jewelry, do not wear masks, also do
not wear gloves.
2. Next you say: لبيك حجا (I fulfill your call to perform the pilgrimage). If fear is no obstacle then you disunnahkan given terms by saying:
فإ ن حبسني حا بس فمحلي حيث حبستني
If I was blocked by an obstacle then place (tahallul) ku is where you hold me.
Furthermore Talbiyah recite:
لبيك اللهم لبيك, لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك, إن الحمد والنعمة لك والملك, لاشريك لك
Allahumma Labbaika labbaika, Laa Labbaika Syariika labbaika laka, laka wal innal Hamda wanni'mata Mulka, laa syariika laka
I fulfill your call, O God, I meet your call, I meet your call, there is no partner for You, I meet call. The truth is all praise, the pleasure and the kingdom is yours, no partner to You. "
So you continue to peal Talbiyah with her voice, until you throw Jumrah Aqabah on the day of Nahar (sacrifice).
3. On this night you disunnahkan overnight in Mina.
in Mina, you fulfill disunnahkan perform the noon prayer, Asr, Maghrib,
Isha 'and Shubuh on the day of Arafah, everything is done with qashar,
Every Haji should make the most of his spare time to something useful. Like listening to religious lectures, reading the Qur'an, read a book on the rituals of Hajj and so on.
Day of Arafah1. When
the sun rises on the day of Arafah (the ninth day of the month of Dhul
Hijjah), then each Haji depart from Mina to Arafat, as he proclaimed
Talbiyah or takbir. It
was, as has been done by the companions radi 'anhum, they were with the
Prophet sallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam: there are echoes Talbiyah and
the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam did not deny it, no one
bertakbir and the Prophet sallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam also did not
If the sun has slipped, it is noon, the prayer and Asr jama 'qashar with one Adhan and two iqamat. Before the prayer, the priest whose sermons convey the material in accordance with the state (the pilgrimage, pen.).
2. After the prayer, each Haji concern themselves with dhikr, prayer and humiliation to AllahAzza wa Jalla. Should pray with his hands raised and facing the Qiblah, until sunset. Similarly, as the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam.
Therefore, every Haji should not waste this great opportunity. Should he repeat and multiply prayers, nor should he repent to God with repentance truthfully.
The Hajj, below are some texts that show the virtue of the day of Arafah:
The Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said:
Hajj is Arafah. [HR. Ahmad and the authors of the book Sunan, saheeh].
The Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said:"There
are no days when it was more liberating God's servant (punishment) Hell
besides the day of Arafah., And indeed he has been close, and they
boast before God of the angels, as he said, 'What do they want?'" [HR. Muslim].
The Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said:
أفضل ما قلت أنا والنبيون عشية عرفة, لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له, له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير,
main thing I'm saying, is also spoken by the prophets in the afternoon
Arafah is, 'There is no god but the God of truth alone, no partner for
Him, for Him the kingdom and all praise, and He has power over all
things'. [HR. Malik and others, saheeh].
Warning:1. Should every Haji convinced that he really is in the region of Arafat. Arafat's boundaries can be identified by large banners that surround Arafat.
Namirah not all be in the region of Arafat, but partly in the area of
Arafah (the back of the mosque), and others are out of Arafah (the
front of the mosque).
3. Some people think if jabal (hill) Arafat (commonly called jabal Rahmah, pen.) Has primacy. This is not true.
4. Most of Hajj in a hurry, so it is out of Arafat towards Muzdalifah before sunset. This is wrong. Which is obliged to stay in Arafat until sunset.
Stay overnight in MuzdalifahIf
the sun had sunk on the day of Arafah then the flock Haji (left) toward
Arafat Muzdalifah quietly, silently and no overcrowding. If you have come to Muzdalifah he prayed Maghrib and 'Isha' in jama 'qashar with one Adhan and two iqamat.
Forbidden mengakhirkan evening prayers 'until after mid-night, because the Prophet sallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam:
"When Isha 'is until the middle of the night." [HR. Muslim].
If he is afraid of the passage of time, he should pray Maghrib and Isha 'in any place, even in Arafat.
Then he spent the night at Muzdalifah until dawn. Then he prayed Shubuh in early time, then headed Masy'aril Haram, which in Muzdalifah hill, if it were possible for him. If not, then all of Muzdalifah is mauqif (disyari'atkan stopping place). There should he face the qiblah and say praise to God, bertakbir, Oneness and pray to Him. If
the morning had seemed very yellow, before sunrise, the Haji went to
Mina with echoes Talbiyah, as he continued to throw Jumrah Talbiyah up
As for people who are weak and the women then they are allowed to go directly to Mina at the end of the night. It is based on the hadith of Ibn Abbas radi anhu, he said:
Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam sent me when the end of the night
from a group of people (at Muzdalifah) to bring supplies Nabiullah
sallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam." [HR. Muslim].
And was Asma 'bint Abi Bakr radi anhuma depart from Muzdalifah after the sinking of the month. While the moon is sinking occurs approximately after the passage of two-thirds.
Warning:1. Some people believe that the pebbles to throw Jumrah taken since their arrival in Muzdalifah. It is a wrong belief and never done by the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Pebbles that may be taken from any place.
2. Some people think that the middle of the night is twelve o'clock at night. This is wrong. That's right, mid night is half of all the clock at night. If the math is calculated as follows: (All of the clock at night: 2 + time = sunset mid night). If the sun sets at six o'clock for example, while the dawn at five in the morning it is mid night at eleven-thirty. (All of the clock at night, ie 11 hours: 2 + sunset time, ie at 6 = 11, 30 minutes).
the irregularities on the night is sad that most of Hujjaj Shubuh
prayers before it's time, when the prayer is not valid if done before
4. Should every Haji believes is true that he was in the area Muzdalifah. It can be known through large banners that surround Muzdalifah.
Feast of SacrificeSome practice on day Festival of Sacrifice is:1. Throw Jumrah Aqabah.2. Slaughtering hadyu (for those who performed Hajj tamattu 'and Qiran).3. Shaving (bald) head hair or shorten it, but shaved (bald) is more important.4. Thawaf ifadhah and sa'i for Hajj.
Important Warning:1. Orderly above is sunnah, and if not done in an orderly manner nor why. As someone who put thawaf than shaving hair, or shave precedence than throwing Jumrah, or prioritize sa'i than tawaf, or other.
2. Throw Jumrah Aqabah with seven pebbles are the sequence. He raised his hand and say Takbir each throw pebbles. Disunnahkan he turned to Jumrah and make Makkah was on his left and Mina to her right.
3. When throwing Jumrah Aqabah bai their strong (physical) is starting after sunrise. It is based on the hadith of Ibn Abbas radi anhu he said:
Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam prioritize our children Bani
Abdul Muttalib Muzdalifah at night, riding donkeys, the Prophet
sallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam slapped our thighs as he said:" O my son,
do not you throw that Jumrah sunrise . "[HR. Abu Daud, Saheeh Sunan Abi Daud].
As for the women and those who are weak then allowed to throw since their arrival in Mina at the end of the night. It is based on the hadith Asma 'radi anha, Asma Abdullah servant' of Asma ':
he stopped at night clubs in Muzdalifah, then it stands to enforce
prayer, he prayed for a moment and then asked, 'O my son, if the moon
was sinking?' 'Not yet,' I replied. He then prayed for a moment and then asked, 'Is the moon was sinking?' 'It', I replied. He said, 'Then departed.' So
we left and went until he throws Jumrah. Then he went home and prayed
Shubuh at home. Then I asked him, 'Really, we do not think except that
we have thrown (Jumrah) at night. "He replied,' O my son, indeed Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam allowed her to women'. " [Muttafaq alaih].
4. Time continues to throw Jumrah Aqabah zawal . And allowed to throw setelahzawalmeskipun even at night, if you find it difficult to throw before zawal.
5. Jumrah Aqabah, shelter (gravel) it is a half pound. Therefore he must be sure that the pebble stones into shelters TSB., But if after that slip (out) then it does not matter.
disunnahkan for immediate slaughter, shaved hair, and sa'i tawaf, but
if diakhirkan until after the feast of Sacrifice then not why.
7. Slaughtering hadyu is mandatory for those who perform Hajj tamattu 'and Qiran. As for who did it is not obligatory Hajj ifrad hadyu slaughter. People
who can not slaughter hadyu required three days of fasting during Hajj
and seven days when they go home to their families.Slaughter should not be done in Mina, but may be done in the holy land of Mecca or others (Medina, pen.). Also permissible for seven people to organize in one camel or cow. Disunnahkan to kill himself with his hands, but if delegated to others then it is permissible.
also for my back hadyu (cow or goat) on the left side and facing him to
a direction, while your feet (the slaughter) is placed on the neck of
the animal. As for the camel, then kill it in a state disunnahkan when standing, his left hand was tied and brought to mecca.
When slaughtered, required the name of Allah, and disunnahkan to add to the reading:
بسم الله والله أكبر, اللهم إن هذه منك ولك اللهم تقبل مني,
the name of Allah, Allah is the Greatest, O Allah, verily it is from
you and yours, O God kabulkanlah (sacrifice) from us (this)."
When the slaughter was continued until sunset of the final day of Tasyriq, ie the 13th of Dhul Hijjah.
8. Ka'bah is the tawaf seven times, as tawaf when umrah, but not with Raml (brisk walking) and idhthiba '(slung selen-dang). Then disunnahkan for praying two rak'ahs behind the Station of Abraham, if it were possible. If not, then it should do the prayers at any place of the Grand Mosque.
9. Between Safa and Marwah Sa'i are seven rounds of procedures as exists in sa'i for umrah. As for those who performed Hajj and ifrad Qiran sa'i then enough for him first, if they have done the tawaf qudum sa'i.
10. Shaving should be about all of the hair. As for women, it is quite muster all her hair and roughly cut edges tip of a finger. If the hair is not the end of his bed the same pan can be cut from each braid (grip) hair.
11. If a Haji has thrown Jumrah Aqabah and the shaving or cutting hair he had tahallul early. That is, should not her doing everything from being banned when ihram except women's issues. And disunnahkan him to wash up and put on perfume before thawaf.
if he had been throwing, shaving or cutting hair, tawaf and sa'i means
he has tahallul Thani, thus everything is permissible for him to women's
issues (conjugal relationship).
DAYS Tasyriq1. Mandatory
overnight in Mina on the nights Tasyriq day, the night of the 11th and
12th (for those in a hurry), and the night of the 13th (for those who
2. Mandatory throws Jumrah Tasyriq in those days, the way is as follows:Every Haji third throw Jumrah (ula, Wustha, Aqabah) on each day of the days Tasyriq after slipping sun. Namely with seven pebbles consecutively for each Jumrah, and should he bertakbir each throw. Thus the amount of gravel that must he cast each day is 21 pebbles. (Gravel size is slightly larger than the beans).
start by throwing Jumrah ula, which is located near the mosque Jumrah
Al-Khaif, then should forward it to the right as he stood facing the
Qiblah. There should be a long time he stood to pray with his hands. Then he threw Jumrah Wustha, then find a position on the left and stand facing the Qibla. There should be a long time he stood to pray as he raised his hand. Then he threw Jumrah Aqabah to face him and make the city of Mecca is located on the left and Mina on his right. There he did not stop (to pray). Thus, the same thing he should do on the 12th and 13th of Dhul Hijjah.
Warning:1. It is wrong, washed gravel (before throwing), because there is no such a statement of the Prophet J, nor of his friends.
2. The size (point throw) is falling pebbles into the shelter, and not throw the pole is in the middle of the reservoir (gravel).
3. Time is starting Jumrah throw from sliding sun to its setting, but why not throw until the evening, when it is necessary. It is based on the words of the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam:
"Shepherds throw (Jumrah) at night and herding (cattle) in the daytime." [Hasan hadeeth, As-Lineage-Shahihah Ash, 2477].
should not be representing the throw Jumrah except when in a weakened
state (not able) or fear of danger for the elderly, sick, young or
something. And when it represents, should he throw Jumrah ula seven times for themselves first, and then threw to the person represents. Similarly, he should do in Jumrah Wustha and Aqabah (if representing others).As for some people today who simply throw Jumrah represent is wrong. People who are afraid to jostle with men and women then he should go threw the quiet moments, such as when the evening.
5. Jumrah should throw the third in order, ie shughra then Wustha ago Aqabah.
wrong that people berate and to scorn when Jumrah throw, or throw the
shoes, umbrellas and boulders, as well as the belief some people that
the devil tied to a pole in the middle of the gravel shelter.
7. Overnight that must be done in Mina is staying there most of the time at night. For example, if all the night time is eleven hours he or she must stay in Mina for more than five hours and 30 minutes.
for people in a hurry to leave Mina on the 12th Dhul Hijjah, which
after throwing Jumrah and should he get out of Mina before sunset. If
the sun has sunk and he is still in Mina he or she must spend the night
and throw again the next day, unless he was getting ready to leave Mina
and sunset because the traffic or the like is he allowed to keep it
going and why it was not him.
DATE 12 Dhul Hijjah1. If
you've finished throwing Jumrah on the 12th of Dhul Hijjah, then you
want to hasten then you are allowed to get out of Mina before sunset,
but if you want to stay then it's more mainstream. Lodged
(one more day) in Mina on the 13th Dhul Hijjah, and the third Throw
Jumrah (ula, Wustha, Aqabah) after slipping her the sun and before
sunset, because the days Tasyriq ended with the sinking sun.
the sun had sunk on the 12th of Dhul Hijjah (the second day of the days
Tasyriq) and you're still in Mina then you must stay back at Mina
during the night and then threw Jumrah next day, unless you have been
getting ready to leave, but the traffic such that the sun sets then you are allowed to get out of Mina and why it's not for you.
you are about to leave Makkah, you must perform tawaf wada 'seven times
round, after you disunnahkan pray two rak'ahs behind the Station of
4. Women who are menstruating or post-partum is not required to perform tawaf wada '.
Thus finished the hajj works.
SUMMARY ARTICLE, AND MUST UMRAH HAJI
Pillars Umrah:1. Ihram (intention login or begin to worship).2. Thawaf.3. Sa'i.
Compulsory Umrah:1. Ihram from miqat.2. Shaving (bald) hair or shorten it.
Pillars of Hajj:1. Ihram.2. Standing at Arafat.3. Thawaf ifadhah.4. Sa'i.
Compulsory Hajj:1. Ihram from miqat.2. Standing at Arafat till sunset before staying for the day.3. Overnight at Muzdalifah.4. Overnight at Tasyriq nights in Mina.5. Throw
Jumrah (Jumrah Aqabah on the day of Festival of Sacrifice, and Jumrah
ula, Wustha and Aqabah on the day-to-day Tasyriq orderly).6. Shaving (bald) hair or shorten it.7. Slaughtering hadyu (for those who perform Hajj tamattu 'and Qiran, not those who perform Hajj ifrad).8. Thawaf Farewell.
Warning:On the face of it was mentioned that among Umrah and Hajj is obligatory ihram from miqat. This provision is for those who come from the area behind miqat. As for those who come from previously he berihram of place, even in Makkah, they berihram of Makkah, except the umrah. People who are going to Makkah and perform umrah and he came out of Makkah (ground haram) then berihram of place.
from the book Shifatul Hajji wa wal Umrati Ahkamish Shalati Nabawi fi
Masjidin Indonesia edition Procedures Hajj, Umrah and prayers in Masjid
Nabawi Law, Author Yusuf bin Abdullah bin Ahmad Al-Ahmad, Haris Ainul
Translators Arifin, Lc, Publishers Darul Haq]_______Footnote. When the sun slide from mid-heaven, and that the onset of Dhuhr prayer